Frequently Asked Questions
- What are accepted file types for assignment submission?
|Microsoft Document 2007+
|Rich Text Format
|Portable Document Format
|Excel Spreadsheet 2007+
- Will MUSO assignment submission and feedback be affected?
Please be advised that these changes only affect submission of assignments to OCLC.
- Do I need to submit my assignment 3 days before the due date?
No, you do not need to submit 3 days early. The 3 business days for processing is in case submission is done over the weekend, publicholidays, unforeseen circumstances etc.
- Is it safe to submit my assignment on the submission due date?
Yes it is safe to submit your assignment on the due date.
- Can I submit a hard copy of my assignment as well as the online submission copy?
No. Please only submit one copy of your assignment to avoid any confusion.
- I am not able to enter footer details due to APA formatting and other referencing requirements. What should I do?
If you are not able to enter a footer due to APA formatting and other referencing requirements, please ensure your details are entered somewhere on the document (eg: first page of document) to assist with identifying the owner of the assignment.
- Do I need to attach the OCLC coversheet?
No. The coversheet will be automatically generated as part of you submitting your assignment.
- Can my assignment be printed in colour?
Unfortunately we are not able to print assignments in colour. If you require your assignment to be printed in colour, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Am I able to part submit online? Eg: DVD via post and assignment online
No. Assignments must be submitted in full. Please email: email@example.com for further information.
- I have clicked 'View' to check the assignment I have submitted and information appears to be missing. Do I need to re-send?
No. Please click 'Download' instead of 'View' so that a complete copy of your assignment can be viewed.
- Can I submit a .zip file?
Unfortunately we are not able to access .zip files. Please upload each attachment individually. Students can submit four (4) files at a time. If more than four (4) files are required please submit over two submissions.
- I have submitted the wrong version/wrong file for my assignment. What should I do?
If you have submitted the incorrect assignment, you can resubmit another copy. Please ensure that you indicate on the first page of your assignment that this is the copy you wish to be submitted to your unit adviser.